About | Elle Minty



Hi, I am Elle Minty! I’m a certified Energy Healer, certified Human Design reader, manifestation expert, certified coach, Cacao ceremonialist, tarot reader of 10+ years & meditation aficionado. 

If you know Human Design and I say I’m a Manifesting Generator the above mix of interests will make sense to you.

I’m here to help you finally blast through your upper limits. And to help you build a create your future reality now.

In my program, we have a Blast! Spirituality works best when we’re having fun.

You’re meant to shine, you just need to blast through the limiting programs that are holding you back from the success you truly crave.

Your time is now! Are you ready?

It has taken me years to perfect my manifestation skills. After watching The Secret (isn’t that where we all started?) in 2006 I’ve been studying with some modern-day masters such as Dr. Joe Dispenza, Gregg Braden, Lynn McTaggart, Eckhart Tolle, and many more. 

After a lot of trial and error in my life, and business, I’ve simplified the process. I’ve taken what I’ve learned over the years, tested it, tried it out, refined it, and created my signature formula.

It’s my intention that after we work together and rewrite your limiting beliefs to empowering ones, that you’ll be able to implement the formula over and over again in your life and reach higher levels as you continue to refine after the formula has become your own. 

Even though the steps are simplified, I’m not here to show you the easy way, I’m here to teach you lasting skills and habits that will lead you to live a life of joy in fulfilling your wildest desires and then some!

You’re here to fulfill your deepest wishes and mission (spoiler; they’re one and the same) because I believe that those wishes were given to you, and when you follow your excitement, drop the old stories and implement the formula: you will make your own dreams come true.

How cool is that?

In my signature program Blast! I like to say we build a trampoline together. This trampoline is a metaphor for creating a foundation that is meant to be durable, to be used over and over again, and to be super fun and energetic while using it. You’ll have your own trampoline (the formula) and will use it throughout your life while you refine your goals and dreams.

The formula

I’ll teach you skills that will lead you to a magnificent life and business.

Have you ever dealt with the following questions: why am I not manifesting? {after thinking a negative thought} oh no! Bad stuff will come to me. Think positively. Think positively. Through a lot of trial and error to get to the perfect blend of what it *actually* takes to manifest. Spoiler: it’s not just thinking positively nor working your ass off to get there. 

It’s not all energy, although I would say it’s about 70% of the effort. And it’s not all action either, but it is that remaining 30%. 

I use a technique called Theta Healing which by going into theta brainwave state we’re able to alter any limiting beliefs that are holding us back. We’ll dig far into the past, even sometimes encountering past lives where you may have formed beliefs that are holding you back from creating what you truly desire.

After we do the boring yet essential stuff we become the detective of your life: we see what it is you’re creating now, we zoom in on exactly where you are vs. where you want to be. How realistic are your goals? Do you truly believe you can have it? 

Then we dissect the future you and become her NOW. 

We use meditations created by me to bring you into the state of your future now. 

We call in your soul aligned clients with meditations and clarity on who they are. 

All of this in order to lay the foundation for you to Blast! Off!

To me, this program is like a trampoline, we’re building the bounciness of the trampoline so that you have the foundation set, and you can just keep jumping and jumping and jumping some more creating more and more from the field of all possibilities one after the other. 

You’ll be able to use the formula over and over again after you’ve manifested your list, to keep creating more on your list: I speak from experience when I say that it’s never truly over.

In Human Design I’m a 4/6 Sacral Manifesting Generator. This basically means I’m here to love and connect and do a million different things at once. 

Aries Sun, Aries Moon, Leo Rising in Western Astrology (triple fire!)

Aries Sun, Pisces Moon, Cancer Rising in Vedic Astrology

Life Path number one, the path of the courageous leader. 

Life Destiny number seven: the investigator and perfectionist. 

Head over to Instagram and tell me about YOU! What is your Human Design?

Customer Says